We specialize in residential and commercial drain works, plumbing services and water pressure problems in Greater Toronto Area.
We also service damaged pipes and drains caused by tree roots and will investigate to see if you are entitled to a rebate from municipality for such work.
Basements can flood for many reasons. One of the most common is tree root penetration. Tree roots are continually growing as they search for water and as a consequence, homeowners wind up with broke drain pipes.
What many people don’t know is that if the problem was caused by a City-owned tree, the City of Toronto will offer homeowners a rebate on repairs of up to $2,000. Some conditions must be met, so please consult MasterDrain – our professional technicians will quickly determine if you are eligible for this rebate.
Our Services Include
- Drain Camera Inspection
- Drain Snaking
- Underground Water Pipe Locating
- Drain Pipe Digging
- Water Service Pipe Excavation
- Low Water Pressure
- Underground Drain Access Point Installation
- Basement Walls Water Proofing
- Emergency Drain Unclogging
- Sump Pumps & Sump Pump Pits Installation
- Please be advised the City no longer offers a subsidy to property owners who undertake to disconnect their downspouts.
Prompt action to deal with basement flooding is essential! Not only does a flooded basement pose a risk of electrical shock, flood water may contain bacteria and other micro-organisms harmful to the health of you and your loved ones.
You can find more detailed information on City programs designed to help reduce basement flooding at the City of Toronto’s website.